Aquagarden Barracuda 10000
Aquagarden Barracuda pumps provide solids handling capacity up to 6mm (series 2 up to 7mm). Features include BSP threaded inlet and outlet, suitable for optional prefilters. These are ideal dirty water filtration and waterfall pumps. The impellor design and large inlet and outlet will handle all debris and leaves that pass through the filter screen. It also features a non-corrosive ceramic impellor and thermal overload for additional safety. Able to operate out of pond when pump is installed in-line and below the water level
- Ideal for use in polluted water.
- Decorative ponds (no fish) of up to 10000 litres.
- Fish ponds of up to 5000 litres.
- Dimensions (mm): 359 x 135 x 162
- Max Head of Water (m): 4.5
- Power Consumption (watt): 135
- Turnover rate max. (l/h): 10000
- Connection Cable (m): 10
- Guarantee (excl. wearing parts): 3 years
- Pump Outlet Size: 40mm
The Aquagarden Barracuda pumps offers a 3-year guarantee on motor (12 month guarantee on impellor)
|Dimensions (mm) L x W x H||359 x 135 x 162|
|Power consumption (watt)||135|
|Turnover rate max. (l/h)||10000|
|Head of water max. (m)||4.5|
|Connection cable (m)||10|
|Guarantee (excl. wearing parts)||3 years|
|Pump outlet size (mm)||40|
Work out how much material you'll need for your next project.